Tuesday, March 6, 2012

P.S.

So, in my poem  to New York, you might have noticed that some photographs were missing.  I used to document everything, but since David died, well, not so much.  I kept on forgetting to bring my camera.  These are taken by Lesley's ever-present cell phone.  I think they are great, and well worth adding.

The Red Rooster, in Harlem

A Harlem Brownstone

The Brooklyn Bridge
George M. Cohan, a local here

Nora with New York Cops with horses


Nora and Lesley, dinner at Lincoln Center

The iconic view of Lincoln Center

Lesley and Nora at the opera

That's all, I promise.  But just to whet your appetite for future installments, I will be returning to Palm Springs next week,  to San Jose and Los Angeles in April for three, count them, Bruce Springsteen concerts, back up to San Francisco for the Wall Concert on May 11, and leaving from San Francisco to Arle France for a river cruise on the Rhone on May 12.  Enough to keep you interested?  And you're surprised that I keep working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment