Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.....

This is my first chance to write.  I had forgotten that China blocks Google and its affiliates, and, of course, there is no internet on the train.  However, here we are in civilized Mongolia (the Ramada Inn, no less...).  We're off for a concert in 20 minutes, so just a note to say that the flights and connections went better than expected, and there was indeed someone to meet me at the airport in Beijing.  They've been holding my hand ever since, and everything is still better than expected.  I will try to post later, after concert and dinner, but I have been so sleepy that I have barely read three pages...

But for those of you who were worried, just wanted to let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment