Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Non-Denominational Holiday

As those of you who know me are aware, I gave up my religious card a long time ago.  But the end of the year is as good a time for reflection as any.  Although my friends are succumbing to disease and death at an alarming rate, I am blessed with good health, more good luck than good management, but still appreciated.  I am blessed with my (remaining) friends.  I am blessed with a bad memory; bad seems to disappear, only the good remains.  And I am blessed with a nature (for which I take absolutely no credit) which sees the glass half full rather than the glass half empty.

I wish all of you your hearts' desires for the new year.  And, my favourite toast: health, wealth and love, and the time to enjoy them.

Til next year, then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment