Monday, July 19, 2021

Yesterday was my 75th birthday.  Three quarters of a century - who would have thought?  My birthday line for a while has been, "If I'd known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself..."  It still applies..... 

I had a lovely day.  Lots of cards - yes, real cards - and calls and Facebook shoutouts and emails.  The bridge director told everyone in the club, it seems like, and my partner of the day even baked a cake.  And neighbor Michael took me to Norma's at the Parker, an exclusive little spot in the neighborhood.




It was a delightful evening, our first celebrating my birthday (this is the first year I have been here in the summer...)

Between Zumba

... and bridge....


... and the gym, my days are getting fuller. I am also babysitting friend Michael #2's cat, which takes some time.   

I promised you pictures of the house, though...








...... and the neighborhood'''


.

.and now, to bed.  But know that I am grateful for all of the good wishes, and am content.

More anon







 



No comments:

Post a Comment