Monday, September 3, 2012

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions.....

I was supposed to get right back to you.  It didn't happen.

Where were we?  Ah, San Diego.  I still hadn't really walked around the city, so I did that on Thursday, the 23rd of August.  I saw the Santa Fe Railway Station.....








...the art gallery.....


...Little Italy....


...and the gaslight district...





On Friday morning, I headed out for Cabrillo National Park, dedicated - as might be expected - to the explorer Cabrillo who first set foot on these shores.









By this time, I had had enough of San Diego.  It was still hot (although the weather had broken somewhat by Friday morning, with a bit of fog keeping the temperature.  In any event, I cleaned up, relieved myself of the keys to the house, and headed back ot Palm Springs.  About which more anon.  (and I do mean anon, I promise...._

No comments:

Post a Comment