Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's good to be home - for a while!

So, it didn't take too long to get back into the thick of things here in Vancouver.  As some of you know, I am  back working, on a contract basis.  I'll be here for a few weeks, working and seeing friends, then it looks like I will be back and forth between Vancouver and Palm Springs for the rest of the winter.

By the time I got home, I was craving ethnic food - roast suckling pig is all very well, but dim  sum, sushi, Indian food - well....So, while connecting with friends, I have been eating my way across the world!!  To make up for the eating, I am  back at spin class at least 4 times (at least this week!), pedaling up a storm.

Steveston is incredibly beautiful in the fall, so I will leave you with some pictures.







The last is the entrance to my town house.

Hopefully, this will inspire you to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment